家居常识|外贸运输常用英语句义对照

   日期:2016-05-16     来源:建材之家    作者:饰品之家    浏览:14    评论:0    
核心提示:I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?Well sen

字画饰品:怎样选择儿童相框

推荐简介:儿童产品有很多,要想记录下儿童成长过程,视频和图片是首选。儿童组合相框可以把不同年龄阶段的相片组合起来,这样形成一个照片墙,可以清楚的看到孩子成长的整个过程。儿童组合相框的组合有很多很多,在文中小编也列举出来一些不错的相框组合。儿童组合相框有哪些选择呢,不同造型的相框可以装放不同大小的相片,这样组合起来房间装饰效果也很好的。儿童组合相框有哪些呢,在进行儿童房布置的时候,也要注意里面的一些方式方法,......
饰品之家讯:I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?

Im sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

to make delivery of the goods
交货

to take delivery of the goods
提货

transshipment (T.S.)
转运

to tranship (transship)
转运

transhipment permited
允许转运

transhipment prohibited
不许转运

transit shipment
转运,中转报关员考试报名

transhipment on route
中途转运

transhipment to be allowed
准许转运

partial shipment
分批装运
饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:春节礼品 ;相关产品:
更多>同类家居饰品资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
广告位
点击排行更多...
广告位
广告位
内事更多...
广告位
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
老姚之家 | 全景头条 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap | 粤ICP备14017808号
(c)2015-2017 Bybc.cn SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 家饰之窗